`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Discounted Trading - Thru Thursday Only!

Discounted Trading - Thru Thursday Only!
Alright everyone, I've marked around 2000 cards FT in my org, including over 900 AUTOS!

From now until Thursday June 12th, I'll trade these cards for AT LEAST 25% OFF BV, so $40 BV of my stuff only costs you $30 BV in trade. And the bigger the trade, the bigger the discount!

After Thursday, these cards will be off to COMC, so this is your last chance to grab them. This is the biggest trade deal I've ever done, with more (and better) cards than ever.

Prospects, stars, baseball and football, there's something for just about everyone. Please send me an open offer with what you like and post in the thread that you've sent an offer.

Minimum trade is $40 of my cards, trades sent for less than that will be cancelled. Only the cards currently marked FT in my org are available on this deal.

Now let's get some deals done! Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Discounted Trading - Thru Thursday Only!
any Schmidt auto? I can always dig something up for you
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Open offer sent. Thanks
[Image: Carlos-Gonzalez-Desktop-Wallpaper-700x39...faada7.jpg]

open offer sent lmk
[Image: Ryan%20Milledge_zpsthyedlbp.jpg]

A few good trades made, lots of good stuff left.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Offer sent
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics