`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Holy bleep! (SCANS ADDED - 6/14)
06-08-2014, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 10:23 PM by spazmatastic.)
Tongue Holy bleep! (SCANS ADDED - 6/14)
EDIT (6-14): Scans have been added in post # 8.
I just won 8 cards from the same seller on eBay. Six of them were for the minimum bid and the other 2, I was the second bidder. Six of the cards are from 2013 Showcase (2 base cards - 3 Gold parallels - 1 insert). The other two are 2014 Five Star Paramount Pieces #'d/25 Kahne cards. In all, I will end up paying just over $20 for all eight cards.

Kevinr, it seems I have an extra Kahne RU to trade to you. Smile I didn't mean to buy both, but no one bid on one of them and the second one had a bid but the bidder didn't come back before the auction ended.
Turns out these cards together book for over $80. Plus I saved about $10 on shipping since they all came from the same seller.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Holy bleep!
Nice...

Collecting:
09 Topps Magic Football (Need 12 SPs)
# 44, 55, 82, 86, 98, 105, 154, 165, 172, 199, 206, 239

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller variations (43 of 56, 77%)
Tough to list these out...please help.

I collect these guys:
[Image: Sig2.png]
06-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Nice haul

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
06-09-2014, 11:44 AM
DANG, NICE!

[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

Working on completing a custom master set of 2013 Press Pass Fanfare Racing by getting 1 base, auto, R/U, and Auto'd R/U of each driver and the variations of the R/U cards.

Total I have/Total in my custom set: TBA Later
06-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Very nice, Adam! I always aim to pay 33% or less then BV when I'm buying a card on eBay, so I think you did great at 25%! Well Done!

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
06-09-2014, 12:24 PM
(06-08-2014 05:19 PM)spazmatastic Wrote:  I just won 8 cards from the same seller on eBay. Six of them were for the minimum bid and the other 2, I was the second bidder. Six of the cards are from 2013 Showcase (2 base cards - 3 Gold parallels - 1 insert). The other two are 2014 Five Star Paramount Pieces #'d/25 Kahne cards. In all, I will end up paying just over $20 for all eight cards.

Kevinr, it seems I have an extra Kahne RU to trade to you. Smile I didn't mean to buy both, but no one bid on one of them and the second one had a bid but the bidder didn't come back before the auction ended.
Turns out these cards together book for over $80. Plus I saved about $10 on shipping since they all came from the same seller.

Congrats on the pickups, very nice. Yea I would like the extra Kasey, I will be home Friday let me see what I may have.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]
06-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Thanks guys. As you can tell, I was really excited to snag all of those together. I can't wait for them to come in later this week. I didn't mention what drivers other than Kasey. The other six are a mixture. Dale Jr., JJ, Martin, and Bayne. I will post scans when I get the cards.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
06-13-2014, 10:18 PM
The cards are here! I am leaving 2 cards out of these scans. One is for my Bayne PC and is posted in this thread:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-154...pid2464219

The other is going to another member, so I will let that person post it when they find it in their mailbox next week. Wink

1st scan is four 2013 Showcase cards: two base, a Gold parallel, and a base insert.

2nd scan is the two 2014 Five Star Kahne RUs.

[Image: 2013Showcase-4randomcards.jpg]

[Image: Kahne-2014FiveStarParamountPiecesGold.jpg]