`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got my cards back from grading w/scan

Just got my cards back from grading w/scan
Just got my cards back from grading today, overall I was happy, even though I thought the 1988-89 Fleer Jordan should have been a 9.0. The Jordan 1995 Upper Deck Steal of a Deal baseball card is the first graded 9.5 out of 15 submissions. None are for sale or trade at this time, thanks for looking
[Image: IMG_0201.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

RE: Just got my cards back from grading w/scan
congrats, awesome cards. how did you originally get your hands on them, trades?

(06-08-2014, 12:11 AM)hercules21 Wrote: congrats, awesome cards. how did you originally get your hands on them, trades?
Most of them I pulled from packs or pulled from factory sets (Shaquille o'neal gold and the Jordan baseball gold) the only ones I didn't were the 1988-89 Fleer Jordan and the finest Jordan, I picked them up at a card show
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

Awesome stuff Smile Is the Finest a refractor?
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(06-08-2014, 10:20 AM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Awesome stuff Smile Is the Finest a refractor?
I wish! No it's just the base

Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Dang man you definitely have a good eye. Only one came back below a 9, well done! I could use a couple of the MJs if you ever think about moving any let me know!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]