`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Bowman Hanger from Target....Sweet w/scan

2014 Bowman Hanger from Target....Sweet w/scan
So I picked up 6 2014 Bowman hanger packs at my local Target today and pulled a couple of nice cards, a Green auto of a Yankee player, a Mini Tanaka which was cool, a Chrome Abreu RC and in the last hanger the first pack yielded this beauty! #4/5. Didn't know he was a hyped player until I did a search on Ebay and saw that the only other one pulled sold for $300! I will be throwing this baby up for auction.

[Image: IMG_0194.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0195.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

RE: 2014 Bowman Hanger from Target....Sweet w/scan
Wow very nice! Tough to pull any type of Chrome auto from retail, let alone one like that!

Congrats!!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Awesome stuff man, I got an orange wave auto from a target hanger too and was shocked at the one sold on eBay

Wow very nice! Retail Auto's are tough pulls. Seems this year though, Bowman is seeding more auto's in reatil. I assume Topps wants to appease thier wholesales more.

The prospector chromies really throw thier money around. Hope you make a boatload!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Awesome pull congrats!!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

That's really awesome! I had some good luck with a Hanger as well. Check it out. Going to put the Trinkwon up for auction soon on EBAY as soon as the grading is done.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Very Nice pull!...Congrats

#"d 5 is pretty nice
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK