`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading question

Trading question
I have a bunch of base, inserts, refractors and such I'm trying to unload and just work on a couple of sets and player PC. Is it against TOS if say I have a mutual agreement looking to do a "trade" without adding cards to org? For example, someone collects D-backs, so I send them what I have, and they send back what they think is fair for what I sent them. I understand the chance of getting burned, but if they really need/want the cards that bad, then lesson learned. I'm not talking about sending high end cards or anything like that, but some cards someone else will probably enjoy more than I will. I'm ok with sending 20 card lots, and only getting back 10 in return. I just want to unload as many as I can. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Collecting Freddie Freeman RC's, Hank Aaron, 2004 Tribute HOF Relics

Will ship first to active and respected traders.

RE: Trading question
You asked so I'll tell you......Yes, trading on this site outside the trade function is aginst TOS. That doesn't mean you can't offer say 5x book value for cards in return....they are your cards so you can trade them anyway you want, just use the trade function. Same with buying/selling...use the trade function.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Trading question
I thought ther was a thread in the trading section that was doing this. You sign up with your name and what you are collecting and people are sending free cards to you but you are also expected to send free cards out to others as well. Sounds like this is what you are looking for. It's titled FREE CARDS- gift thread
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]