`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Advice Needed for 2014 Bowman Paper and Chrome Prospects

Selling Advice Needed for 2014 Bowman Paper and Chrome Prospects
Due to a large hospital bill I need to pay for I am prepping to sell almost all my cards and am sorting my few jumbos worth of 2014 Bowman Chrome and Paper Prospects and was wondering what was the best way to maximize what I can get for these. Is it best to sell Prospect sets, teams, or individual players? I know I won't get a ton for them either way but need every nickel I can get for these. Thanks for any advice. I don't usually buy too much prospect stuff so any advice is truly appreciated.

RE: Selling Advice Needed for 2014 Bowman Paper and Chrome Prospects
I am also thinning my "herd" just because I am not truly happy with the industry... and I am going to specialize in only a certain player list.. Graded Rookies, Vintage and Rookie Autos if possible. I have started bundling all product lines. For example, I sold all my gypsy queen, all years, base, sp's, minis all in one shot... Doing the same now with ginter... Then moving onto Bowman Draft/Chrome, Platinum, Topps Base, Topps Chrome..ALL YEARS. It seems to be the best way to sell volume. These lots are great for newbies wanting to collect sets, or people looking for trade bait. For example: had over $800 in BV value worth of 2011-2014 gypsy.. sold two different lots for $75.00 a piece plus 15.00 PM shipping. Remember, just because all the base and minis add up to a high dollar BV amount..you will never get 35% of value for this stuff. As for bowman, color makes you more money, the base stuff just doesn't command money.. on the bay you can buy the base prospect, stars, and top prospect full sets for 7-10$ each.. So one Bowman Jumbo usually nets almost a full set, you couldt sell the entire set for what 15$ plus shipping... Don't over think it just blow it out before the next product comes out and it depreciates more. FYI interested in your tyler wade auto if you want to trade it... mj
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

RE: Selling Advice Needed for 2014 Bowman Paper and Chrome Prospects
Thanks for the advice Mj. Trade offer sent for the Tyler Wade