`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett Case question

Beckett Case question
I have a couple BGS cases that has hair enclosed inside of them. Small little pieces for the most part but noticeable. I know this question comes up a lot with cracked cases and how they affect the value but how do you think cases that somehow had hair, dust, etc get stuck in them affect the value? Technically you are just buying the card and the case is there to protect what the card already is but was just wondering what everyone thought. I know I am OCD about the hair being in there and eventually will get it reslabbed so I don't go insane but was wondering if aside from OCD reasoning it actually hurt the value?
Penny Hardaway Supercollector in the making.
Just starting a PC of Giannis Antetokounmpo so on the lookout for his stuff

RE: Beckett Case question
I wouldn't think so.

But it would drive me insane.

(06-06-2014, 09:04 PM)altz11 Wrote: I wouldn't think so.

But it would drive me insane.
It is driving me more insane than you could ever imagine haha I don't have a large enough order to submit to BGS to include it along with it and as you know it isn't cheap or necessarily worth it to ship 1-2 card orders so I will have to wait for a bit before I can get it reslabbed which is making me even more crazy!!! It is at least good to hear that it shouldn't hurt the value any. Just will be hurting my eyes
Penny Hardaway Supercollector in the making.
Just starting a PC of Giannis Antetokounmpo so on the lookout for his stuff

I got a similar issue. I got a piece of cardboard debris in between the card and the slab. I guess I will have to wait until the next group submission and paid $5 for reslabbing.