`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have all the traders gone

Where have all the traders gone
C'mon fellow traders .... I count two new threads in a 24 hour period. Hockey season hasn't ended yet, but it certainly appears that trading season has. I know many have experienced problems with this "site" again lately, but lets continue to make an effort ......
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

RE: Where have all the traders gone
All of those that are not subscribed have been unable to use the Trade Tool. Plus there are the upset members. I do hope that things come back around.

Randi

I've been here, will be here, and just sent you an offer! Hahahaha.
Go Avs Go!

Another blind offer on it's way.
Always looking for Penguins GU/Autos/Parallels/RCs
PC website: www.myollimaattacollection.weebly.com

Well here it is again @5:56AM on Saturday and we are down for Maintenance again. What is there to fix since nothing gets fixed. Oh must be the purging of members who Do Not Pay.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Randi: Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware, that the trade tool wasn't working for most. Not a good situation, perhaps Beckett can provide lincs to trading sites that actually work !!!

Open offer sent.
Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/6690 different cards and counting.
Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

I'm still here but my trade bait is down so i havent been able to work out many trades.

On a side note, what are you doing up at 6am on a saturday? Wink
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(06-07-2014, 08:24 AM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: On a side note, what are you doing up at 6am on a saturday? Wink
BIRDS - BIRDS - BIRDS

Since it has cooled down in South Jersey we open our windows to let fresh air in. I get up for work at 5:00 every day (M-F). But the birds have a choir at 4:30AM every morning. That is what wakes me up for work and weekends. No need for the alarm clock till winter time.
(06-07-2014, 08:06 AM)cards2trade Wrote: Randi: Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware, that the trade tool wasn't working for most. Not a good situation, perhaps Beckett can provide lincs to trading sites that actually work !!!
Beckett provide links to other trading sites. What are you freakin crazy??? That would mean they would have to charge more for that service.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(06-07-2014, 08:37 AM)mq13 Wrote: BIRDS - BIRDS - BIRDS

Since it has cooled down in South Jersey we open our windows to let fresh air in. I get up for work at 5:00 every day (M-F). But the birds have a choir at 4:30AM every morning. That is what wakes me up for work and weekends. No need for the alarm clock till winter time.

Beckett provide links to other trading sites. What are you freakin crazy??? That would mean they would have to charge more for that service.
NO ....... I thought they would do it as part of the NON-SERVICE fees we are being charged now ......