`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Check out this quad auto!
06-06-2014, 12:13 PM
Check out this quad auto!
2014 Upper Deck Las Vegas Industry Summit Quad Autograph with Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Wayne Gretzky, and Ken Griffey Jr. #'d 1/3

[Image: quadauto_zps97ff73f6.png]

Up for auction starting June 8th...

http://auctions.beckett.com/2014-Upper-D...T1396.aspx

And don't forget to Register for Beckett Auctions for your chance to win a Kobe Bryant Autograph!

Thanks,
The Beckett Auctions Team
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: Check out this quad auto!
That's awesome!

Top Wants

2014 Bowman 89 Bowman Is Back (I need a Bunch especially from BD and BI) Please check my want list.

Any and all Kole Calhoun Cards I don't have, especially refractors and numbered.

Items in my ORG are always for sale. PM me for info!
Find all posts by this user
10-05-2014, 08:05 AM
Wow. Without even looking at the bidding I know that out of my price range. Great card, though!

I like career Chicago Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, Fire, Red Stars, and Sky players in their respective Halls of Fame, in addition to several authors and track athletes. Add to the list some personal favorite lifers from past and present rosters, and the other 35,000 cards in my collection are for you.
11-26-2014, 01:12 AM
I was curious if anyone had any suggestions as to which of my cards (generally speaking) I should grade first. I know it all depends on the grade and the card but in general. I am of course first getting my 86-87 Jordan Fleer Rookie Card graded first but then what brings in the most money when selling?
-22-24 Karat Gold Foil Cards (Jordan, Griffey, Steve Largent)?

http://www.pass-4sure.org