`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Who I Traded The Fleer Retro V. Hedman Auto To..

To Who I Traded The Fleer Retro V. Hedman Auto To..
Well Beckett locked me out of the C2C Xchange since I don't subscribe. They just happened to do so a few days after I agreed on a trade with someone and mailed out their card. I haven't gotten my card yet and just wanted to touch base with that person but can't because I can't even access the trade via the C2C Xchange. He may be in the same boat and can't get my mailing address. I forgot the member's name, so if you see this please shoot me a PM.

A mod apparently tried to contact Beckett about this issue but is getting no reply. Beckett clearly has no care about the non paying community here, so this is my only option to try to find out about my property.

RE: To Who I Traded The Fleer Retro V. Hedman Auto To..
Is it me you're talking bout?
I know we had talked about some fleer retro auto cards you were going to send me for all of the cards i was going to send you (even though i said you really dont have to do it) but we hadn't accepted it yet so i'm not sure if it really is me we're talking about?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

No, it wasn't you. I traded a guy the Hedman Auto for a Patrik Berglund Artifacts RC.

I just wanted to make sure. On a side note, PM me your address and i'll get all those cards out to you. I've already got them pulled. Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches