`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help finding listing.

Help finding listing.
I have a couple of questions about some cards.

I was given 2 boxes of 2014 Upper Deck Star Rookies. This is a 42 card set in one box. I can't find them listed anywhere. I've tried Upper Deck, Upper Deck Star Rookies, Star Rookies, UD star rookies. I tried just one of the players names and scanning through all the listings. Nothing. Any ideas?

Second problem. I just completed a trade on here. I got a 2007 Press Pass auto of Jordan Palmer. It is #'rd 015/100. I believe it to be the gold version as it has a gold stripe on it. It has x & o diagram in the lower left corner. I can't find this card listed either. There is only 1 card listed #'rd to 100 and it is not an auto. Again, any ideas?

Thanks for the help in advance.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

RE: Help finding listing.
(06-05-2014, 06:43 AM)mecooncat Wrote: I have a couple of questions about some cards.

I was given 2 boxes of 2014 Upper Deck Star Rookies. This is a 42 card set in one box. I can't find them listed anywhere. I've tried Upper Deck, Upper Deck Star Rookies, Star Rookies, UD star rookies. I tried just one of the players names and scanning through all the listings. Nothing. Any ideas?

Second problem. I just completed a trade on here. I got a 2007 Press Pass auto of Jordan Palmer. It is #'rd 015/100. I believe it to be the gold version as it has a gold stripe on it. It has x & o diagram in the lower left corner. I can't find this card listed either. There is only 1 card listed #'rd to 100 and it is not an auto. Again, any ideas?

38 looks and not 1 reply?

There was a thread a couple weeks ago on those Upper Deck cards. Short story is, it's a retail box set that just isn't in Beckett at this point. They have cropped up on eBay if you want to get an idea of resale values.

I'm not 100% on the Jordan Palmer, but I believe it's listed as the 2007 Press Pass Autographs Gold. Looking at the listings it appears that they used a separate listing for the 25 which were signed in red ink, vs. the 75 signed in black (or whatever color).

Maybe the Star Rookies just haven't been added yet? Otherwise I have no clue. The Palmer card could just be an error on the site? I know they did that with some other cards I've had, only with serial numbers. They said it had them, but they don't say what the number run is, and there are no numbers on the cards. Just a couple ideas. Sorry I couldn't be more help!

(06-05-2014, 04:23 PM)mecooncat Wrote: 38 looks and not 1 reply?
just because someone looks, doesnt mean they know the answer. do you want 38 replies of "sorry,cant help you"?

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

On the Palmer a big thing with both Sage and Press Pass is that the "stamped serial" is not usually the amount that is actually signed..and beckett will put the number that the company has published were signed which will be less than the numbering that you have on your card..usually these are marked in beckett with an astericks (sp) *
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(06-05-2014, 06:43 AM)mecooncat Wrote: I have a couple of questions about some cards.

Thanks for everyone's help. I will have to wait on the Upper Deck set. As for the Palmer card, I can't put it in Becketts because I don't know which card to put it under. I don't want to trade it and have my trade patrner tell me it is not the card I think it is. I guess I'll stick it with the other cards I have that are not listed. Thanks again for the help.