(Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New cards that came in today
06-05-2014, 12:17 AM
New cards that came in today
I got 2 new PC cards in the mail today. Here they are:

I bought this Trevor Bayne for $8 delivered.

2013 Showcase Red parallel #'d 10/10

[Image: TBayne2013ShowcaseRedparallel.jpg]

Traded with Jason for this Travis Pastrana RU:

2012 Ignite Materials Gun Metal #'d 57/99

[Image: Pastrana2012IgniteMaterialsGunMetal.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 09:24 AM
RE: New cards that came in today
Nice pastrana lettering

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
06-06-2014, 09:57 AM
That Trevor Showcase is nice...love the look of the Red parallel. Good looking card, Adam!

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
06-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Nice addition congrats on picking them up.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]
06-06-2014, 12:38 PM
(06-06-2014 09:57 AM)Mikarlo Wrote:  That Trevor Showcase is nice...love the look of the Red parallel. Good looking card, Adam!

I agree. I also have a Kahne Red parallel that I paid even less for. I think I need to track down one for all of my drivers that were in the set. They don't seem to be too hard to acquire. Big Grin

Next week I'll have some even better Bayne cards to show off. Just bought 2 of his 2011 Fanfare NNS AU cards: Bronze #'d/115 and Gold #'d/75.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
06-07-2014, 02:00 PM
That Pastrana looks very familiar Wink

[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

Working on completing a custom master set of 2013 Press Pass Fanfare Racing by getting 1 base, auto, R/U, and Auto'd R/U of each driver and the variations of the R/U cards.

Total I have/Total in my custom set: TBA Later
06-07-2014, 07:46 PM
(06-07-2014 02:00 PM)Racinghy Wrote:  That Pastrana looks very familiar Wink

Only if you have one like it or traded it to Jason. Smile

Do you have one like it? I would like to see it.

Funny thing about this PC is that I only have 6 Pastrana cards and 3 of them are multicolor RU cards.

06-07-2014, 10:12 PM
(06-07-2014 07:46 PM)spazmatastic Wrote:  Only if you have one like it or traded it to Jason. Smile

Do you have one like it? I would like to see it.

Funny thing about this PC is that I only have 6 Pastrana cards and 3 of them are multicolor RU cards.

lol, yeah, I got it from David. Actually, both the Pastrana RU cards were from him.

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
06-08-2014, 02:09 AM
Nice 10/10! It amazes me how cheap cars sell for! I got a /25 Newman for like $2-3 shipped ( can't remember).

[Image: OKimtze.png]
06-08-2014, 02:20 PM
(06-07-2014 10:12 PM)Mikarlo Wrote:  lol, yeah, I got it from David. Actually, both the Pastrana RU cards were from him.

Well that means that he has owned all 3 of the ones I have now! Big Grin

(06-08-2014 02:09 AM)minitracer Wrote:  Nice 10/10! It amazes me how cheap cards sell for! I got a /25 Newman for like $2-3 shipped ( can't remember).

Yea, really. I love it when no one bids on a card I'm bidding on and I get it for 99 cents plus shipping! Just got a Bayne '14 TM Single RU last night for that and hoping to get the gold parallel /99 to go with that red Bayne here in a couple of hours.