Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
'14 Archives Case Break (SCANS)

RE: '14 Archives Case Break (SCANS)
Great break!! Love the auto's!

I would be willing to buy or trade in favor if you pulled any Pedroia.

Would love a shot at your Yankees. plmk
DO NOT TRADE WITH BOSOXFAN1971, DORKYPUNKROCKERGUY.

Is that Daulton for trade? I would love a shot. thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

What am I missing-why is the Jake Taylor signed by Tom Beringer and the Eddie Harris signed by Ross? Thanks for clearing my head.By the way great bust-some nice stuff there.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Nice stuff! I got some eric Davis stuff in a case break I can hold for ya
I thought about trying for the major league auto set until I saw the insane prices on sheen

(06-05-2014, 06:30 AM)muz0 Wrote: Oh wow that is a terrific break indeed! nicely done. I'd be interested in the mets autos especially the one of "nailz" Lenny Dykstra and mookie. That hojo is a sick pull.
Thanks Rob, yeah the case definitely was a diehard Mets and Reds fan's wet dream.

I'll get around to checking you, but just to let I'm really leaning toward selling unless you got something to change my mind, like another Davis Auto I could use! lol

(06-05-2014, 03:33 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Great break!! Love the auto's!

I would be willing to buy or trade in favor if you pulled any Pedroia.
Thanks for the love!

Unfortunately all I picked up from Pedroia was base
(06-05-2014, 04:29 PM)supremelou Wrote: Would love a shot at your Yankees. plmk
Yeah I'll definitely try to get around to checking you and i'll let you know
(06-05-2014, 04:49 PM)kfeldman Wrote: Is that Daulton for trade? I would love a shot. thanks
Sorry man. with it being one of the rarer parallel autos, I really leaning on selling it to try to recoup some even if a little of the cost of the case.

I don't have enough for that hojo auto.. what about just dykstra? Also I hear ya about selling.. you would do pretty well imo.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(06-05-2014, 06:15 PM)rentzington Wrote: Nice stuff! I got some eric Davis stuff in a case break I can hold for ya
I thought about trying for the major league auto set until I saw the insane prices on sheen
Thanks man, when it comes to Davis I'm really only looking for Autos as the only base and inserts I collect of him is during his playing days with the Reds.

(06-06-2014, 06:43 AM)bigdaddyq Wrote: Thanks man, when it comes to Davis I'm really only looking for Autos as the only base and inserts I collect of him is during his playing days with the Reds.
have an auto from 14 archives too....but you already got one of those.

Awesome product awesome break
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK