`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 American Thunder Hobby Box #2

2014 American Thunder Hobby Box #2
Finally was able to pick up my second box today. Fairly pleased with my hits.

Black and White #34 Ryan Truex 21/50
Class A Uniforms Blue #CAUKK Kasey Kahne 43/99 (Will be shipped to kevinr this week)
Class A Uniforms Blue #CAUMA Marcos Ambrose 90/99
Great American Treads Autographs Blue #GATMK Matt Kenseth 02/25 (Pulled out of last pack I opened...saved the box for sure!)

[Image: 001_zps824426dd.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: 2014 American Thunder Hobby Box #2
Pretty nice box, Jason. The Kenseth did save it for sure but it wasn't horrible before that pull.
I wish I could have known you were going to pull that Ambrose before I traded my Bowyer to you. Now I don't have anything to trade you for it. Tongue

(06-03-2014, 10:50 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Pretty nice box, Jason. The Kenseth did save it for sure but it wasn't horrible before that pull.
I wish I could have known you were going to pull that Ambrose before I traded my Bowyer to you. Now I don't have anything to trade you for it. Tongue
I wish I could predict what I was going to pull too!! lol, it'd sure make things a lot easier when I'm decided if I want to buy a box or not!

But don't stress out too much, friend, if you want it...it's yours. You'll get me back in time, I know.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(06-03-2014, 11:08 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I wish I could predict what I was going to pull too!! lol, it'd sure make things a lot easier when I'm decided if I want to buy a box or not!

But don't stress out too much, friend, if you want it...it's yours. You'll get me back in time, I know.
Of course I want it, and I am sure I can get you back in time. I seem to have a tendency to pull your drivers, even before you started collecting NASCAR. Wink And I can always try to get something for you from ebay and such. You never know what I may pull from retail or find online.
I am so anxious about the release of whatever Showcase will be called this year. I haven't been able to afford it since Year One ( 2009? ). I currently plan to buy a box this year. If I don't acquire something for you before then, maybe I'll pull something for you from that.

(06-04-2014, 12:10 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Of course I want it, and I am sure I can get you back in time. I seem to have a tendency to pull your drivers, even before you started collecting NASCAR. Wink
It'll ship out tomorrow...er...later today, my friend! Enjoy!

Ah man that's an awesome card thanks, congrats on the break nice cards all around.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Sweet kahne
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK