(Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Week 7 - STANDINGS
06-09-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Week 7 - STANDINGS
(06-09-2014 12:05 PM)Racinghy Wrote:  Moving on up! Big Grin

I know what the thinking was behind Brad giving Jr the lead...but talk about a stupid move in hindsight! I cussed Brad out those whole last 7 laps! Oh well, congrats on the pick, friend. Might be the last time I pick Brad for awhile though, lol.

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Week 7 - STANDINGS
(06-09-2014 12:16 PM)Mikarlo Wrote:  I know what the thinking was behind Brad giving Jr the lead...but talk about a stupid move in hindsight! I cussed Brad out those whole last 7 laps! Oh well, congrats on the pick, friend. Might be the last time I pick Brad for awhile though, lol.

Looks like he moved too quick up on Danica and panicked. I do have to say this though, if you saw it, how about the last 5 laps of the F1 Race?

[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

Working on completing a custom master set of 2013 Press Pass Fanfare Racing by getting 1 base, auto, R/U, and Auto'd R/U of each driver and the variations of the R/U cards.

Total I have/Total in my custom set: TBA Later
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply