`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error Card

Error Card
I have a Tony Gwynn 1995 Upper Deck #135 card. The back appears normal, but the front is missing the Upper Deck logo in the top left (only the "tm" symbol is there) as well as his name (only San Diego Padres - of) shows on the bottom.

I couldn't find anywhere showing this as a common or known error.

Does anyone know more about this, or have an idea of the value? It is definitely interesting in the least. Thanks in advance.

RE: Error Card
this is a common flawed card, known as a no foil misprint. it is not a recognized error. for the most part, collectors will look at the card as flawed, and therefore without value. you might be able to find a very hardcore gwynn collector that might give you a dollar for it

RE: Error Card
(06-03-2014, 07:34 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: this is a common flawed card, known as a no foil misprint. it is not a recognized error. for the most part, collectors will look at the card as flawed, and therefore without value. you might be able to find a very hardcore gwynn collector that might give you a dollar for it
All true. You just have a junk card of a good player.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html