`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally found a card show!!

Finally found a card show!!
Good day all. FINALLY found a card show in my general area. (And by general area I mean I still had to drive about 1.5 hours each way) I should have known but.....two guys had hockey and that was it.

One guy was an angry little fellow and had a box of GU-AU-RC for $10 each...wouldn't even come down on the price or nothing. Good thing I only found one that I really wanted....probably overpaid but oh well, I didn't drive that far for nothing.
[Image: StastnySilh_zps58cb68c5.jpg]

The other guy had a big box of loose cards, told me a quarter ea. So I spent some time and found these. He actually gave me all 11 for $2!
[Image: Cardshowpickups_zps133f1a79.jpg]
Datsyuk/999, Oshie /250, Kane /999 and Toews /250.
[Image: Cardshowpickups2_zpscbd8d503.jpg]

And I got burned on a Crown Royale pack and (4) 2011-12 Contenders.
[Image: KonanKrejci_zps6ef421ef.jpg]

But hey, I found a card show so I was happy, and the wife got a pedi which made her happy. And when she's happy...everybody's happy. Hahahahaha.

All are in the org and marked if anybody needs them.
Go Avs Go!

RE: Finally found a card show!!
Yeah, we're looking for a card show too... wait a minute... Tongue Tongue Tongue

Great find, Jeremy! Too bad you didn't get better in the Crown, but the great $2 finds are worthwhile! ALso congrats on making the wife happy. Smart man. Haha!

Randi

very nice pick ups

too bad that one dealer gave you trouble

what state/prov do you live in?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Nice pick up for the PC

(06-04-2014, 06:26 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: very nice pick ups

too bad that one dealer gave you trouble

what state/prov do you live in?

Thank you. Pennsylvania. In the sticks kind of....the show was to the south of me in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre (home of the baby Pens).
Go Avs Go!

(06-04-2014, 04:15 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: Thank you. Pennsylvania. In the sticks kind of....the show was to the south of me in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre (home of the baby Pens).
coolness it is worst when you go further down into I-83 area of york and maryland for shows when i lived in that area

enjoy the shows
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)