`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's all the ERIC BERRY autos at?!?!?!

RE: Where's all the ERIC BERRY autos at?!?!?!
(06-04-2014, 08:34 PM)robsvideos Wrote: i have these. but i get separation anxiety with my chiefs cards.
[Image: img280_zps6b9fcab5.jpg]
[Image: img279_zps8405d4f9.jpg]
[Image: img283_zpsccad3d61.jpg]
[Image: img281_zps9fbfdf99.jpg]
[Image: img282_zps46f05e37.jpg]
[Image: img284_zps90f73ffb.jpg]

Wow! Got me beat. But I've got a bunch of those.

(06-04-2014, 12:19 PM)flcardinals29528 Wrote: Oh yeah?! Do you have a bucket or anything so I can see what you have? I'm one autograph away from reaching 130!
I def don't have 130 autos! It's nice to find hardcore EB fans/collectors! I spend a lot of time trying secure PC needs for all of my VOLS but EB and Cpatt top the list on who I'm always after. Don't have a bucket with them all displayed bc my PC is very unorganized, especially my vols PC. I buy everything that catches my eye that it has led to a problem of having many duplicates. So currently, I've been sorting out all the duplicates (base, rookies, autos, everything) to either sell or trade. After I get to the end of that, then I'll compile pics of my PC and would be happy to share!
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

RE: Where's all the ERIC BERRY autos at?!?!?!
I have all sorts of K.C. Chiefs cards, and St. Louis Cardinals cards too. I think I have one Eric Berry auto and a few game-used. But anyways if you have any interest then just let me know. I have some listed in my org but most aren't.

Thanks,
John