`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Returning to the forum

Returning to the forum
I have been away from here for about 2 years, sparing people from endlessly talking about my Jets cards, can't talk about their on the field performance being in the same division as the Pats!!
I had long hours at work at my old job in IT, overtime, weekend work, overbearing boss who did not understand the importance of me respondin on these boards during the day. It resulted in me not having the time or the energy to keep up on a dayto day basis.
I have just found a new IT job, it's back to 40 hour weeks, free weekends, and time for my cards. I hope this is still the way it was, I've seen upset about Beckett and collectors organize, I hope Beckett is not going to ruin it.

Happy collecting & J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

RE: Returning to the forum
Welcome back!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(06-01-2014, 01:23 AM)branesergen Wrote: Welcome back!
Thanks

Good to see you back ginge!!!

My card collecting has been on and off the past few years. I still browse the forums and do the occasional trade.

Keep showing those Jets cards!!!

(06-01-2014, 07:18 PM)estuaryman Wrote: Good to see you back ginge!!!

My card collecting has been on and off the past few years. I still browse the forums and do the occasional trade.

Keep showing those Jets cards!!!
Thank you Mr Estuaryman, added a posting to cards not in Beckett about 2012 Panini Signatures for the Jets.