`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N/A Pricing?

N/A Pricing?
New to paying for prices on here. Do the short print N/A listings ever get updated with prices? I realize short prints need more time, but why are we paying for pricing if Beckett can't give us a bit of a valuation after a couple months after release?
or am I impatient...lol

RE: N/A Pricing?
You'll see N/A on newer products before pricing can be determined, and typically on extremely short-printed cards for awhile longer. On those you're better off just doing an eBay search to see what they--or similar--cards have sold for.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

new pricing takes 2-4 weeks. they dont just pull values out of their patoot

Also, many things numbered under 25 they wont list.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

When card has a value listed as N/A there are two reasons why this occurs. One if the product is brand new and second if the card is short printed. The reason short printed cards sometimes do not have a value is because there is not enough market for the card and not enough sales for a value to be calculated. If a card is /5 and only one sells, it is hard to get an accurate value off one sale. As previously mentioned, BV is just a guide and what a card actually sells for gives a better idea of its value. So going to Ebay and looking at completed sales helps. However, if the card is extremely short printed, there may not be any sales or very few. At least this gives you an estimate. Another way to look is to find a card that is similar and see its value. If you have a card /25 with no sales maybe find another card that is of similar odds, quality, etc to get a comparison. Hope this helps.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Thanks guys. Got a couple cards that are low print and was curious. A Tim Duncan 23/25 and a Quad jersey(football) 9/10.....so I can see what your saying. New product and not much of a cross section of prices to figure value on. Looks like I might have to wait awhile. Appreciate the input.

New here also. What about when it doesn't show how many cards were made. Is it the same thing, none of the cards have been sold? This is from 2012-13.