`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 UPD Trout RC FT for Yadier RC...possibly other Cardinals card

2011 UPD Trout RC FT for Yadier RC...possibly other Cardinals card
Really looking to get a Yadier RC I don't yet have for this. Specifically maybe one of these (May need more depending on BVs to even up trade...not looking to lose a lot of value on the Trout):

2004 Hot Prospects Draft #112 Yadier Molina HP RC
2004 Fleer InScribed #88 Yadier Molina ROO/750 RC
2004 Leaf Certified Cuts Marble Signature Blue #300 Yadier Molina ROO/75
2004 SPx #124 Yadier Molina T1 RC

There are also a handful of lower BV Yadier RCs I still need and may consider trading the Trout for a few of those together...maybe. May also consider any other similar valued Cardinals card, though I will be very selective. This is more of a fishing post rather than a "I want to trade this Trout" post...will be just as happy if I don't end up making a trade.

Thanks for the look & Be Well,
Jason

[Image: 001_zps5bbe5482.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: 2011 UPD Trout RC FT for Yadier RC...possibly other Cardinals card
I don't have any of your yad's but see if you can find something else from me, thanks
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(05-29-2014, 09:31 PM)elberson Wrote: I don't have any of your yad's but see if you can find something else from me, thanks
Thank you for the post, friend. Didn't see anything at this time, though.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Had to try......Smile
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(05-29-2014, 11:07 PM)elberson Wrote: Had to try......Smile
Never ever hurts to ask! The worse someone can say is "no", right?