`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Beckett Radio 5/29/14 - Interview w/ Brian Gray of Leaf

Beckett Radio 5/29/14 - Interview w/ Brian Gray of Leaf
This week we bring on Leaf CEO, Brian Gray, as he gives us more details about the Leaf/ITG partnership, what to expect from Leaf at the National, and much more! Join us in the comments below on the discussion over eccentric behavior in the hobby as well.

If you have any questions or comments, email us at radio@beckett.com.

Follow us on Twitter for special giveaways, breaking news, and other entertainment.
twitter.com/BeckettRadio

RE: Beckett Radio 5/29/14 - Interview w/ Brian Gray of Leaf
That was an awesome show. Andy was great and then Brian Gray....I could listen to him talk all day he speaks with such passion and honesty that its just awesome.

Thanks for the entertainment
eccentric behavior....
Putting the card in numeric order asap I suppose

I recently got hooked on your show and have now started going back to all the previous podcasts for some great audio entertainment while sorting cards. Awesome interview this week; keep up the good work guys!

Thanks guys! Spread the word on Twitter too... @beckettradio.

Hey guys! This week was another outstanding effort! Brian Gray was killer! Best guest you've had on yet. Broomewithaview (sp?) is a solid contributor and I like him on the podcast.

What happened to the box of Panini hockey box contest that would be in the show? Only failure from this week, if you ask me.

Moving in a good direction, keep it up!

(06-02-2014, 12:09 PM)zed0710 Wrote: Hey guys! This week was another outstanding effort! Brian Gray was killer! Best guest you've had on yet. Broomewithaview (sp?) is a solid contributor and I like him on the podcast.

What happened to the box of Panini hockey box contest that would be in the show? Only failure from this week, if you ask me.

Moving in a good direction, keep it up!
Thanks! The winner of that box did not claim the prize, so we put it back in our prize inventory and will give it out on a later show.

Nice interview. With UD's new exclusive, I will stick to buying mostly singles of UD products and buying boxes/cases from ITG/Leaf products if I like what I see. If I get the urge to rip licensed product, I'll just stick to my old Panini and/or late-90s and early-2000s Be A Player/ITG releases. It's a bummer to have no logos, but design is most important, and Mr. Gray seems to have that in mind going forward. If what Brian Gray alludes to is going to happen, then I, for one, will look forward to a Leaf Trinity Hockey Smile.
Wink 
I enjoyed the show too..Best wishes..

Thanks! Hope you check out www.beckett.com/radio for our new show today!!