Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Should I get this graded...I think I should

Should I get this graded...I think I should
[Image: Parker_zps58054cd5.jpg]
This is meant as a joke to show how Topps screwed up a decent card.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: Should I get this graded...I think I should
I would only use PSA cuz I like the OC tag they will put on it lol..... do they have a MC tag?
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Lol, that's funny. Yeah I got my Mays auto out of 10 last week. The only prob, corner dinged. Called and lady said send an email and we will get it handled. Wrong. Waited 2 days and contacted bbb. Now I'm getting a response.

(05-28-2014, 08:29 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: I would only use PSA cuz I like the OC tag they will put on it lol..... do they have a MC tag?
Yes, PSA does have a MC qualifier.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I think their should be two grades on the slab, one for 11/12ths of a 1974 Topps #252, and one for 1/12th of 1974 Topps #myster all-star card.

PS.. To show I have too much time on my hands at this moment I actually typed in the Parker to get its card number for this lame joke, 1974 Topps checklist is entirely out of order, but hey lets raise the price to use our wonderful tool!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

not that funny. Topps printed thousands of cards for this set, mistakes happen.

(05-29-2014, 08:31 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: I think their should be two grades on the slab, one for 11/12ths of a 1974 Topps #252, and one for 1/12th of 1974 Topps #myster all-star card.

PS.. To show I have too much time on my hands at this moment I actually typed in the Parker to get its card number for this lame joke, 1974 Topps checklist is entirely out of order, but hey lets raise the price to use our wonderful tool!
LOL
I think you should have continued your research to hunt down & find the 1/12 mystery card Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

It would depend on which run this card came from remember there are Washington/ San diego variations to the set lol

The Dave Parker 1/1 Error super-collector would be all over this!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Great responses guys, thanks!
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.