`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great 2014 Bowman Retail Blaster Box - Autos, yes, 2 of them, Wave Refractor Pack

Great 2014 Bowman Retail Blaster Box - Autos, yes, 2 of them, Wave Refractor Pack
I recently purchased, from WalMart, one of the jumbo Bowman packs with 3 purple parallels.

The purple parallels, the best was Mookie Betts

First pack rendered a Jose Abreu Bowman Chrome Rookie and an Orange Wyatt Mathisen Auto #'d 047/250.

My second pack was the worst out of the three packs with only a Gus Schlosser Auto, lol, only huh. I was already more than happy with my pick of the jumbo packs that WalMart had, but little did I know, there was more to come.

My third pack was a Wave Refractor Pack, which was 4 Orange Wave Refractors: Mookie Betts, Cody Reed, Preston Tucker and Chris Flehen and one Green Wave Refractor: Zack Borenstein #'d 22/25. Looking up his stats, he looks like a possible stud.

Overall very impressed with this Bowman Jumbo pack from WalMart.

Thanks for reading

RE: Great 2014 Bowman Retail Blaster Box - Autos, yes, 2 of them, Wave Refractor Pack
Wow! Loaded pack! Probably not too many of those around! Congrats !
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Great 2014 Bowman Retail Blaster Box - Autos, yes, 2 of them, Wave Refractor Pack
Borensteins numbers caught my attnetion last year but its too bad hes in the loaded Angels system. If your interested in trading the Gus Schlosser and Borenstein take a look at my org please.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Do not buy another one as you've peaked. Congrats on a great retail break!
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

Sweet stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK