Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013-14 Artifacts Rookie Redemptions

2013-14 Artifacts Rookie Redemptions
Hi everyone,
Does anybody knows why that this year's rookie redemptions are considered XRC? I understand for the 2012-13 Artifacts, but not for this year.

2013-14 ARTIFACTS #RED207 NATHAN MACKINNON XRC
2013-14 ARTIFACTS #RED224 TOMAS HERTL XRC

Thanks
SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]

RE: 2013-14 Artifacts Rookie Redemptions
They're not true RCs because its an update card. Same thing for alot of the stuff in Showcase and Anthology.

not true all of the updates in anthology will be considered true "RC" by beckett. they pick and choose now i emailed then about a month ago about Ultra and SkyBox not being considered RC but MVP and Luxury Suite being considered true RC, with no real answer. OPC was updated in series 2 and they are considered true RC's. also the redemption for artifacts in 2011-12 were considered true RC's and there is no difference between this year and that year. Ive been collecting rookies long enough now i make my own distinctions as soon as a checklist comes out.
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

Bet they change it later--if not they should. Not consistent with other years for artifacts redemptions.