`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0203 upper deck young gun debate!

0203 upper deck young gun debate!
I'm aware that the 0203 series had short print young guns including Nash hemsky, zetterberg, etc and the exclusives are numbered to75. It never occurred to me that the SP cards could be fewer in number than the exclusives until someone brought it up on a different site thread. In my experience the exclusives have always been harder to find, fewer in number, and are thus much more valuable. It was also suggested that the SP cards could fetch a higher value than the exclusives because more people try to collect the regular young gun sets and not so much the exclusives sets. I personally feel that the exclusives would have a much higher value and there are more than 75 of the SP young guns. That being said I do think that the regular set is more collectible, as a young gun collector myself, I have no need for the exclusives. That being said, those who do collect the exclusives would likely pay a premier if they needed exclusives from this set.

So lets hear what you think and we will ignore the BV of the cards until you post your opinion. Then check the bvs on zetterberg and Nash.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

RE: 0203 upper deck young gun debate!
The YG and memorable moments SP numbered between 226-246 are insert 1 per box so I would say that their is more of them than the 75 exclusives. Also exclusives only came in Canada packs from what I recall. The base ones are true RC and therefore going to draw a better price. A lot of times you will see parallels of RC worth even less than the RC itself.