`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos Hot and Whos Not

Whos Hot and Whos Not
Im just getting back into collecting after almost 20 years out of the hobby pretty much. Trying to get as much info to help me with deals as I can. When I subscribed to the Beckett Magazine years ago they had a section called Whos Hot and Whos Not just wondering if there is a section like this on the online version of beckett these days

RE: Whos Hot and Whos Not
(05-26-2014, 08:29 AM)hi desert paul Wrote: Im just getting back into collecting after almost 20 years out of the hobby pretty much. Trying to get as much info to help me with deals as I can. When I subscribed to the Beckett Magazine years ago they had a section called Whos Hot and Whos Not just wondering if there is a section like this on the online version of beckett these days
None that I ever found online. There is a little 'ticker' on the bottom that tells what cards are going up or down in value, but other than that ....?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

in the hard copy theres a section almost like that but it only lists the hot cards for that month
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

As a collector who still has Beckett #1, that was my favorite part of each magazine.

Yeah I still have alot of them myself I may have issue 1 too didnt it have either Gooden or Mattingly on the front. I also have I beleive 2 copies of the famed Bo Jackson football/ baseball cover. Heres a question inside a question now any of those becketts worth anything these days lol

(05-27-2014, 03:48 PM)mickey871 Wrote: As a collector who still has Beckett #1, that was my favorite part of each magazine.
I loved that too but they took it out for some reason.