`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too Much Denard Robinson

Too Much Denard Robinson
I know what you're thinking: "How can anyone have too much Denard Robinson???" Well, it's true...my Jacksonville Jaguars section is dwarfing many other, just-as-deserving teams, and I need to move some of these beautiful cards. And we're not just talking base here: I've got inserts, parallels, relics, autos...red cards, blue cards, ALL KINDS OF CARDS!!!! You know you want these highly sought-after collectors' items--I mean, how can you miss with a young Jacksonville receiver??? It's like trading away clay and getting gold-encrusted gold bricks with diamonds on them, delivered by magical unicorn-riding elven folk who then stick around to vacuum your house and wash the windows in between serving you refreshing iced lemonade. YOU JUST CAN'T LOSE!!!!1!!1!!11!1!

Okay, but seriously: I'd like to trade away some or all of these Denard Robinsons. My biggest wants are in the sig line but if you're interested, I'll try to find a deal. Highlights of the DR collection:

RE: Too Much Denard Robinson
offer sent
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

open offer sent.

interested..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Offers received & replied to before trading went down for its nightly maintenance.

Don't think I got one from you, gocardinals, so you'll have to wait until I wake up this afternoon. Smile

Do you have any of these left Harv?

(05-31-2014, 10:43 AM)pwill5249 Wrote: Do you have any of these left Harv?
I'm not really sure lol. Got a pretty big backlog on trades right now thanks to that annoying "work" thing, but I'll dig myself out on my day off tomorrow & let you know.