`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I custom built this shelf for my collection....What do you think????

I custom built this shelf for my collection....What do you think????
I took the advice from one of you....My 5 tier shelf had so much of my collection it looked cluttered like a flea market....So I decided to hit the tools & garage to build this below......What do you think Smile

[Image: IMG_2112_zps37e45aa8.jpg]
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

RE: I custom built this shelf for my collection....What do you think????
Now that looks much better!!!! I like it. You can see all now.

That looks really cool! Do you cycle your display in and out? I like changing with the seasons, personally. Right now I have lots of Blackhawks and a few Cubs on display, but with the way the 'Hawks played last night they may not be on the shelf much longer!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(05-25-2014, 10:39 AM)jonathani Wrote: That looks really cool! Do you cycle your display in and out? I like changing with the seasons, personally. Right now I have lots of Blackhawks and a few Cubs on display, but with the way the 'Hawks played last night they may not be on the shelf much longer!
No I don't cycle....if you look at my collection I don't have really a specific team.....I collect everyone as long as they have a Mcfarlane & a high end card to go with.....I don't even watch sports or anything....I'm just a collector of things that I think of to make it a unique way of collecting Smile

Great shelf design, simple and efficient! Plenty of space to enjoy the figures, plenty of available light to see the cards! Great job!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-25-2014, 09:37 AM)rollx8 Wrote: I took the advice from one of you....My 5 tier shelf had so much of my collection it looked cluttered like a flea market....So I decided to hit the tools & garage to build this below......What do you think Smile

[Image: IMG_2112_zps37e45aa8.jpg]
Great job.... how did u complete it. My shelves are a little covered. It looks like u collect McFarlane Statues?

Nice and not cluttered! Fantastic job on the display Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Way better that the old display. Nice work!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Much better than the previous set up. More in line with what your amazing collection deserves.
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

(05-25-2014, 03:38 PM)dander565duff Wrote: Great job.... how did u complete it. My shelves are a little covered. It looks like u collect McFarlane Statues?
I stained some wood used some wood glue and wood screws and pieced them together with the floating concept idea ....very simple to build Smile