`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
NEW PICK UPS: High End GU Baseball card w/Mcfarlane...L@@K This Manny Machado

NEW PICK UPS: High End GU Baseball card w/Mcfarlane...L@@K This Manny Machado
Finally the MLB Mcfarlane Series 32 has been released & I just picked this up to add to my Personal Collection.....Manny Machado

[Image: IMG_2111_zpsad40a1ff.jpg]

(Also keep an eye out as I have a new Ken Griffey Jr. Mcfarlane coming in soon....the VERY RARE Mariners & wall jump version w/Griffey Jr. triple jersey w/auto )

Check out my Photobucket to see ALL 85 of my High-End Cards w/ matching Mcfarlanes !!!!!!

[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

RE: NEW PICK UPS: High End GU Baseball card w/Mcfarlane...L@@K This Manny Machado
nice! i've been wondering why I havent seen any mcfarlane's at target lately guess they were just late coming out

RE: NEW PICK UPS: High End GU Baseball card w/Mcfarlane...L@@K This Manny Machado
They had some delay for whatever reason....I'm also going to pick up the yasiel puig, rickey henderson, & miggy cabrera....Then I just have to search for sweet high end cards to marry them up with Smile

Target has these? How much? I want a Machado! I have an awesome Tribute Blue GU card that would look really sweet with that McFarlanes!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(05-25-2014, 12:07 PM)sfreinker Wrote: Target has these? How much? I want a Machado! I have an awesome Tribute Blue GU card that would look really sweet with that McFarlanes!
they used to carry the McFarlane figures and so did Walmart, but i haven't seen them at either store for at least a year.

Best Bet is toys r us

(05-25-2014, 12:52 PM)rentzington Wrote: they used to carry the McFarlane figures and so did Walmart, but i haven't seen them at either store for at least a year.

Best Bet is toys r us
You can find them at Toys "R" Us but I usually buy them off of eBay about $15 bucks + free shipping
(05-25-2014, 12:07 PM)sfreinker Wrote: Target has these? How much? I want a Machado! I have an awesome Tribute Blue GU card that would look really sweet with that McFarlanes!
You can find them at Toys "R" Us but I usually buy them off of eBay about $15 bucks + free shipping