`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman blaster....holllllyyyyyyy mollllyyyyyyy

Bowman blaster....holllllyyyyyyy mollllyyyyyyy
I have heard this will be Kris Bryant can anyone confirm. I would say thats a pretty good blaster from Wal Mart Smile

[Image: _12_zps8f110ac7.jpg]

RE: Bowman blaster....holllllyyyyyyy mollllyyyyyyy
Damn that's a nice hit!! And yes. They said redemps 1-5 r Bryant's.
Lmk if it's for trade. I have a Matt Ryan auto. Lol.

(05-24-2014, 03:18 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Damn that's a nice hit!! And yes. They said redemps 1-5 r Bryant's.
Lmk if it's for trade. I have a Matt Ryan auto. Lol.
haha...if the matt ryan auto has a bv of what this is at right not then sure we can talk....I don't know if I should redeem it or sell it...surely the value cant hold this high can it??

He's tearing it up right now in trip a. But to me it's like Harper. The hype was out. Called up. Then things settled down. But if u wanna browse to see if there anything feel free. Thanks.

just looking for harper or interested in others as well?

It's a great pull. Here's my thoughts on what to do with it. Unless they have plans for 1-5 to be different from one another or are super SP, I'd unload it for something I really wanted. With the Bryant autos already out there and now 5 more coming it could push the price down quick.
Kepler

(05-26-2014, 08:52 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: It's a great pull. Here's my thoughts on what to do with it. Unless they have plans for 1-5 to be different from one another or are super SP, I'd unload it for something I really wanted. With the Bryant autos already out there and now 5 more coming it could push the price down quick.
I believe you are correct, Sir! I was thinking the same thing.
But then again, they might make the Lucky redemptions somehow different that the other Bryant autos to differentiate them from the others. Perhaps? I'd think they'd have to do something like that, or why have the Lucky Redemption program at all?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-26-2014, 08:58 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I believe you are correct, Sir! I was thinking the same thing.
But then again, they might make the Lucky redemptions somehow different that the other Bryant autos to differentiate them from the others. Perhaps? I'd think they'd have to do something like that, or why have the Lucky Redemption program at all?
It would make sense for them to differentiate between them but it is topps we are talking about here....they use the same picture over many products over and over again......
RW, sent you a PM......
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Agreed about it being Topps and them doing odd things. Ya know, like having five different lucky redemptions and then making them all the same player. Unless it's going to be a set of them with 5 different photos. But how on earth could you ever have more than one current photo on file of every player? ;-)
Kepler

Sick pull, from what I gather from reading about them online they are exactly the same as the Base Bryant Autos, just a refractor numbered out of 500. I would sell now while the hype is at its highest, odds are he is not going to be Mike Trout and they will fall in value. I would love that card though as its the only player I need for the Chrome Prospect Auto set. I have a 2011 Bowman Prospects Bryce Harper Auto I would part with in a trade for that.