`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Kris Bryant Base Auto... 1 Bryant Green Auto... And now...

1 Kris Bryant Base Auto... 1 Bryant Green Auto... And now...
Boom!

[Image: F72744E1-634F-4FD3-9230-7812C5D45D46_zpsh0gblmya.jpg]

RE: 1 Kris Bryant Base Auto... 1 Bryant Green Auto... And now...
Yeah see now you're just showin' off, lol!

Congrats!

I'm mulling a jumbo case. I've got the base and both prospects sets complete a couple times, but my 3 boxes left me wanting to bust some more.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

I saw a jumbo box on one of the break channels that has an Abreu Auto, Kris Bryant Auto and a Russell Wilson Sp. I have 3 Bryant's Two Abreu's and a Russell Wilson SP... But I'm tempted to jump back in.

(05-22-2014, 10:56 PM)OnTheAir Wrote: I saw a jumbo box on one of the break channels that has an Abreu Auto, Kris Bryant Auto and a Russell Wilson Sp. I have 3 Bryant's Two Abreu's and a Russell Wilson SP... But I'm tempted to jump back in.
Holy crap, that's a good case, let alone one box!

I thought for a second or two about selling my last two jumbos when I pulled that Wilson in the first box along with the Black Chris Taylor, but didn't. Wish I had, cause they were weak, lol.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Jesus man, I need some of that luck!! Give me one of those Bryant's!!

how much for the Bryant base auto?

I'm holding them all for now... They seem to go up every couple days. Bryant's about to be bumped up to AAA

You are really lucky. Congratulations, will love to see that card when it arrives.

Stop pulling them all!!!!!! That is the last players autograph I need to get the 14 Chrome Prospect Auto set. Where are you getting these boxes from? Clearly they are loaded.

(05-27-2014, 05:19 AM)joba the clark Wrote: Stop pulling them all!!!!!! That is the last players autograph I need to get the 14 Chrome Prospect Auto set. Where are you getting these boxes from? Clearly they are loaded.
The base came out of a box from Blowout. The green and Black came out of boxes purchased at the LCS.