`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The USPS's new money saving idea

The USPS's new money saving idea
No more door to door delivery, instead you would have to use communal curbside mail boxes, with the exception, if your disabled or if your willing to pay them extra to deliver it to your door.

http://news.yahoo.com/committee-oks-end-...itics.html

So, let's hear the opinions.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: The USPS's new money saving idea
A lot of new subdivisions in my area are already set up this way-- 1 big group per block. They have slots for packages witch are safe and everyone has their own locked box. I think it is an ok idea.

Here's another one of the Post Offices brilliant ideas, LOL.

"A Brooklyn US Postal Service supervisor was busted by the feds Thursday, accused of buying and selling thousands of dollars in coveted baseball and other sports cards that he knew were stolen — including cards featuring Yankees legend Mickey Mantle and NBA Hall of Famer Larry Bird.

John Bu, 38, a customer service supervisor at a mail processing and distribution center in East New York, purchased cards he knew where hot from an underling, who he knew had previously been arrested for stealing items from the mail, prosecutors alleged. Bu pocketed $6,250 in November after reselling some cards — including a Thurman Munson All-Star rookie card and two Mickey Mantles — he “assumed” were stolen to a Westchester dealer, according to a complaint."

This is already done in some areas, as noted by hckydv7, and I also see this in lots of town homes and apartment buildings. Imagine the time this will save.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Doing the same here in Canada, I think 2015.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.