`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Touch Case (HELP)

One Touch Case (HELP)
Does anyone know the breakdown of all the different points?

I'm about to make an order and have no clue the break down is. I don't have the luxury of a LCS.

Thanks Richard

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: One Touch Case (HELP)
35 point .... Standard card size
55 point .... Slightly thicker .... Topps chrome Bowman Chrome
75 point ..... A&G mini relic, mini auto cards, some thinner relics
100 point ..... Some relic cards, tribute auto, finest
130 point .... Other relic cards, triple threads auto, five star auto
180 point .... Ring cards, MVP medal cards, special patch cards, etc
360 (380?) point .... Huge .... Folded booklet size
Booklet case ... Display open booklet

... YMMV Smile

Hope this helps!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks DrMitch

Exactly what i needed
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(05-22-2014, 06:07 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Thanks DrMitch
Exactly what i needed
Glad to be of assistance.

Target used to carry the 35 point one-touch for $1.99, which was useful in a pinch. But The local comic shop stocks them, so I never really have to order quantity. 20-25 @ of the 35 point .... You'll use them up easily, but when you get into the 130-180-360 point holders, a box of them might be a waste of $$.
The 35 point sell at the shop for $1.49, the 55 & 75 point go for $1.79, $1.99 for 100 point ... They go up from there about 20-25 cents per size jump. The huge 360 point one-touch is about $4.50, the booklet display are about twice that. ( the shop can special order them for about $10)

Good luck ordering.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Im debating right now do i get 35 points or 55? Im looking to order about 25 of them, but also looking to get 5 thick cases as well for a few 5 star cards i have
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I ordered a box (25) of the 35 pt and went through them really quick but for the 55 pt I think I bought 10-15 at my LCS and I still have a few. I guess it depends on what cards you will need them for but most cards that are standard will just need the 35 pt and you can never have enough of those. I also like to have extras on hand when I pick something up and don't have wait and buy more.
I collect Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, Felix Hernandez, and Leroy Herrmann.
[Image: a750043d-e984-4626-8e50-438b7e1ecdd1.jpg]

What I did was buy all of them and go by trail and error lol.
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

(05-22-2014, 07:12 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Im debating right now do i get 35 points or 55? Im looking to order about 25 of them, but also looking to get 5 thick cases as well for a few 5 star cards i have
Standard cards will fit perfectly in 35 or 55 point but thicker Chromes won't fit into 35 point as well. If you're just getting cases for vintage and standard cards, 35 point are great. If you collect Chromes (especially when they majorly 'curled'g) then 55's are the best.
Five Star are going to need the thicker ones! I have a White Whale that must have been cut too long ... Doesn't fit into any 'one touch' ... I had a five star relic like that too. Then I bought a different brand and it must have been cut a millimeter longer and it fit !

55 it is the majority of the cards i need to protect are Chrome. Thanks again Mitch this was a big help
(05-22-2014, 07:51 AM)Thebulldog55d Wrote: What I did was buy all of them and go by trail and error lol.
LMFAO! This is why i asked the question, but im sure you used them all anyway.
WANT LIST
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

avoid one touch and buy top loaders. Cards move inside of the one touch and can be damaged.