`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman 2014 Lucky Redemptions Announced

RE: Bowman 2014 Lucky Redemptions Announced
(05-21-2014, 05:47 PM)OnTheAir Wrote: Come on man... They could have at least mixed it up. Tanaka, Abreu & Bryant. Making them all Bryant autos is what I meant by the easy way out.
????? I was agreeing with you and do think it was a pretty shady move on thier part, regardless if they held these out of the product distribution or not.....keep pushing and I'm going to go the route of the single card / lot buyers. #/500...what's so lucky about that???? (remember, I put very little weight in auto cards to begin with....just my gig)

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

What really sucks ..., there are folks who speculated on which of the current HOT prospects were to be Lucky #1-5 and some paid over $300 for the redemptions prior to the announcement. What also sucks ... People that didn't sell their redemption for $300 prior to the announcement.
Either way, it doesn't make sense for 1-5 to be the same player.
Re-read my sig. Topps does it again, people.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Damn, I have a #4 and was hoping for tanaka or abreu.
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]