`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Topps Chrome Kobe RC

Looking for Topps Chrome Kobe RC
Most likely looking to buy as I don't have too much in that range that I'd like to trade but anything is possible. Looking to spend around $200-250 but could go higher and would like one that's pretty well centered. If you have one to sell, please let me know! Thanks!
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

RE: Looking for Topps Chrome Kobe RC
Budget up to 450-500 for a BGS 9.5... please let me know if you have one for sale!
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

Still looking.... no one has one to sell? Would be willing to trade some of my high end autos if there's any interest.

I also have 2 very nice Russell Wilson Autos and an Andrew Luck Auto amongst others if any of you are interested in Football...