`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The #1 reason I would be excited if the C's traded for K.Love is....

The #1 reason I would be excited if the C's traded for K.Love is....
....it would save me a ton of money chasing a Celtics rookie's cards next year!

In all seriousness what do people think will happen with Love? He is a top offensive player in this league, but I don't think he turns around a franchise like KG did, and Rondo is no where near the player Pierce was. I would be pumped if he ended up in Boston, but I also think the C's rebuilding takes two or three more years along with those beautiful Brooklyn draft picks just to truly establish their core. Then a few more years to hopefully make the leap (5 years total perhaps). I worry that investing it all in Rondo and a player like Love will just be a stop gap until Lebron starts to slow down.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: The #1 reason I would be excited if the C's traded for K.Love is....
I'd love to see him on the Knicks. I don't think Shumpert, an expiring contract and draft picks will be enough to get him. I really don't want the Knicks to trade Shump, but you have to give up something to get something.

I can see the Lakers getting him, then resign him for big bucks in the off season.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

no one outside of boston is even mentioning the celtics as a possibility for love. boston sports media has gone insane

love has specifically said he wants to go to a warm weather city. considering if was in the 50's in boston on monday, im thinking boston doesnt qualify.

i think he ends up in golden state, personally. I dont think anyone wants to join kobe on a farewell tour....lakers arent just bad, but really bad

I am hoping he goes to the Warriors personally.

I don't honestly see how the wolves would trade him to the celtics, Knicks or lakers because they don't have enough moving parts of interest to them. The Cavs, Bulls and GS could offer them better deals for him. I think the ball is in Loves court. If he doesn't sign an extension, it could drastically determine what the wolves can really get from other teams.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]