`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Day Gives Me A Good Pull!

Bad Day Gives Me A Good Pull!
Well, today was mostly terrible. I won't bore you with details, but it sucked. So I thought I'd head up to the LCS this evening to rip a few packs a relieve the stress of the day...and I'm so happy I did! No scan yet, but I'll get one posted.

Anyhow, I still have a complete box of AT up there I have to buy, but he also has another open box he is selling packs out of. Only had enough for 4 packs and was buying them one by one so that if I pulled a hit, I could quit and still have enough left for a 6 pack of Busch Copper tall boys. My third pack, there it was...an Austin Dillon Auto Door Number! 03/35

What a nice ending to such a crappy day, lol. I'll get that scan up later tonight, but wanted to go ahead and share my story while I am enjoying my 6 pack of Busch Copper! Tongue
Here's the scan...really need to clean my scanner!

[Image: 001_zps9e87152b.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Bad Day Gives Me A Good Pull!
Awesome pull! Congrats
Oh and I'm thinking over our pending deal , will send message in trade.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Nice man congrats.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Congrats on the pull Jason!!! AWESOME card to pull on a crappy day. I hope today is a better day for you.

Sweetness
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thank you, friends. Here's hoping Tuesday goes better than most of my Monday went, lol!

I also have a couple of AT JMacs autos coming in later this week or early next week. A Red 5/5 and a Blue Door #...01/10. Will share those when they come in...oh, also, I just finished my Burning Rubber Chase Edition rainbow. Should be getting the last one in the next couple days. I'll scan them all together and post the rainbow as soon as I have the last one in-hand.

Be Well & Enjoy your Tuesday, friends!
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Nice pull, Jason...congrats.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Nice pull, hope it cheered you up and you have a better day Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(05-20-2014, 04:27 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Nice pull, hope it cheered you up and you have a better day Smile

Jerry
Thanks Jerry. And yes, today has been a much better day! lol