`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This will probably jinx my Lucky Bowman streak / LBS: you'll be missed :(

RE: This will probably jinx my Bowman lucky streak (retail version) but not yet 6 for 6
Good thing you put " Frank Robinson " in there or else you would have set me up nicely for a comeback!
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

RE: This will probably jinx my Bowman lucky streak (retail version) but not yet 6 for 6
Awesome stuff DrM......and yes it's good karma coming back your way! So keep those "phun packs" coming...LOL JK. Congrats on the Abru, myself, I love the white ice cards.

I think Bowman (not Bowman Chrome) retail packs a more quantity ratio of auto hits than does hobby, except for in Texas for some reason.

Keep it going...only 49 more to go to tie the record!!!!!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(05-21-2014, 10:21 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: Good thing you put " Frank Robinson " in there or else you would have set me up nicely for a comeback!
Yeah, I was choosing my words very carefully Smile

(05-21-2014, 11:14 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome stuff DrM......and yes it's good karma coming back your way! So keep those "phun packs" coming...LOL JK. Congrats on the Abru, myself, I love the white ice cards.
I think Bowman (not Bowman Chrome) retail packs a more quantity ratio of auto hits than does hobby, except for in Texas for some reason.

Keep it going...only 49 more to go to tie the record!!!!!
Agreed on all counts! Silver (white) ice cards are sharp! .... And it must be the Phun Pack Karma Smile
I might go today and see if I can extend the streak! Wish me luck!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.
Star 
RE: This will probably jinx my Lucky Bowman Streak / LBS: you'll be missed
I'm sad to say that at 9:40 am EST The Lucky Bowman Streak died!
I bought what was to be a Rentzington-like, streak-breaker blaster of Bowman!
NOTICE:
The Lucky Bowman Streak will be interred at The Bowman Memorial Gardens, with services preceding. A closed casket was requested by the Topps Family.
The Lucky Bowman Streak ( herein to referred as 'The Streak') was cut down in his prime. As the saying goes, only the good die young, and The Streak was nothing, if not Good. Beloved by all, envied by others, hated by some. ... Say what you will, but The Streak, in his short time on earth touched the lives of many. The Streak will be missed.
Instead of flowers, the bereaved requests cards. Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice eulogy. Very sorry to hear the passing of your streak. Now you can start a new one..

RE: This will probably jinx my Lucky Bowman streak / LBS: you'll be missed :(
All good things my friend

RE: This will probably jinx my Lucky Bowman streak / LBS: you'll be missed :(
Here today, gone tomorrow. RIP little Streaky...RIP.

(05-22-2014, 09:42 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice eulogy. Very sorry to hear the passing of your streak. Now you can start a new one..
Thanks for your kind words and optimism, but finding another Lucky Streak as good and as kind as Bowman Lucky Streak, lets just say the odds are against me. Smile
(05-22-2014, 10:13 AM)rentzington Wrote: All good things my friend
Too True!
(05-22-2014, 11:13 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Here today, gone tomorrow. RIP little Streaky...RIP.
RIP indeed, Streaky!
Thanks for your condolences!

Hey, Joe, and the rest of you nice people! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!
I think Blowout is having a big sale.

(05-23-2014, 06:44 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks for your kind words and optimism, but finding another Lucky Streak as good and as kind as Bowman Lucky Streak, lets just say the odds are against me. Smile

Too True!

RIP indeed, Streaky!
Thanks for your condolences!

Hey, Joe, and the rest of you nice people! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!
I think Blowout is having a big sale.
Have a great Mem. Day Weekend also! Gotta get about 15 trades completed so gonna be busy today / tomorrow with that. Hope to get them confirmed before everyone's org. vanishes Sunday.