`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first 2014 AT box

My first 2014 AT box
Cracked this yesterday. Two of the three hits were pretty good, I'm definitely happy with this first box. Although it did leave me one card short of a full base set...with duplicates! C'mon man! lol

2014 Press Pass American Thunder Black and White #4 Michael Annett 46/50
[Image: 001_zps8b57562e.jpg]

2014 Press Pass American Thunder Class A Uniforms Blue #CAUCE Carl Edwards 64/99
[Image: 002_zps853e0ba5.jpg]

2014 Press Pass American Thunder Brothers In Arms Relics Blue #BAJGR Kyle Busch/Matt Kenseth/Denny Hamlin 22/25
[Image: 003_zpsf70fa460.jpg]

Even pulled a nice PC hit...

2014 Press Pass American Thunder Autographs White #ATATD Ty Dillon 09/25
[Image: 004_zpsc300cad2.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: My first 2014 AT box
Nice box! I'm still thinking about your offer.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Nice box, Jason. Glad to see you get at least one PC hit. Don't worry about that base card. It shouldn't be hard to get since every box contains some duplicates. Seeing as how I just traded ALL of my Kyle Busch RU's, I wouldn't mind having the one you pulled. Wink

(05-17-2014, 09:19 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Nice box, Jason. Glad to see you get at least one PC hit. Don't worry about that base card. It shouldn't be hard to get since every box contains some duplicates. Seeing as how I just traded ALL of my Kyle Busch RU's, I wouldn't mind having the one you pulled. Wink
I still have another box or two waiting for me up at my LCS, so I'm not too worried about not getting a #31 David Ragan base card in this one...I just found it silly they shorted me one card from a full set, lol.

The Gibbs Brothers In Arms is nice! Got lucky getting 3x color on all 3 pieces. It was in the very first pack I opened too, which just set the tone for the whole box. Honestly, Adam, first I'd like to try to get a JMac auto I need...kind of hit a wall this past month...but if that goes nowhere, we'll talk. That fair?

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(05-17-2014, 09:48 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I still have another box or two waiting for me up at my LCS, so I'm not too worried about not getting a #31 David Ragan base card in this one...I just found it silly they shorted me one card from a full set, lol.

The Gibbs Brothers In Arms is nice! Got lucky getting 3x color on all 3 pieces. It was in the very first pack I opened too, which just set the tone for the whole box. Honestly, Adam, first I'd like to try to get a JMac auto I need...kind of hit a wall this past month...but if that goes nowhere, we'll talk. That fair?
NP, Jason. Completely understand that. Not TOO keen on the Gibbs card anyway since it has Hamlin and Kenseth on it also. Don't like either of those guys. You know what I have waiting for you here. Hopefully you pull something cool for me in your other box (or two). Wink

Nice hits, at least you got one PC card Smile, I only pulled one out of 2 boxes. I had same problem with base cards, not completing set though, took 2 boxes to complete one set.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Nice triple
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(05-17-2014, 06:54 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Cracked this yesterday. Two of the three hits were pretty good, I'm definitely happy with this first box. Although it did leave me one card short of a full base set...with duplicates! C'mon man! lol

2014 Press Pass American Thunder Black and White #4 Michael Annett 46/50
[Image: 001_zps8b57562e.jpg]

2014 Press Pass American Thunder Class A Uniforms Blue #CAUCE Carl Edwards 64/99
[Image: 002_zps853e0ba5.jpg]

2014 Press Pass American Thunder Brothers In Arms Relics Blue #BAJGR Kyle Busch/Matt Kenseth/Denny Hamlin 22/25
[Image: 003_zpsf70fa460.jpg]

Even pulled a nice PC hit...

2014 Press Pass American Thunder Autographs White #ATATD Ty Dillon 09/25
[Image: 004_zpsc300cad2.jpg]
Sweet looking triple. I really dig the Brothers in Arms set...I think they did a real nice job with those.

Nice break, Jason. I agree, the triple has three great pieces in it, and you got a good auto, especially since it's PC. Nice.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(05-17-2014, 09:48 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I still have another box or two waiting for me up at my LCS, so I'm not too worried about not getting a #31 David Ragan base card in this one...I just found it silly they shorted me one card from a full set, lol.

I just looked in my duplicates and I don't have card #31. My first box had a complete set, but the second came up one short also (#25). One card in the two boxes I pulled 7 of them, 2 in the same pack of the second box. Not a very good assortment.