`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Museum Collection is my BFF!:) SCANS!

RE: Museum Collection is my BFF!:) SCANS!
(05-18-2014, 09:23 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Maybe Ben Stiller will be signing in A&G this year LOL

About the sig .... Ya'know, his auto is starting to look a lot like when I initial something .... Hmmmmm.? Anyone need some "IP" Trouts Smile
Most defiantly lol if they look legit

(05-18-2014, 09:23 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Maybe Ben Stiller will be signing in A&G this year LOL

About the sig .... Ya'know, his auto is starting to look a lot like when I initial something .... Hmmmmm.? Anyone need some "IP" Trouts Smile
That might not be a bad idea. I mean, Guy Fieri has an A&G card. IF A&G are doing any more cooks, I say do one of the Super HOT and Sexy Giada De Laurentiis!!

And by MJ, I meant the most famous MJ....... Michael Jackson.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

sweet triple
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(05-19-2014, 02:57 PM)Baseballkid1999 Wrote: Most defiantly lol if they look legit
You mean definitely. What you spelled means something entirely different.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(05-20-2014, 11:17 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: You mean definitely. What you spelled means something entirely different.
I know sorry,I'm on my iPad and it autocorrected Sad

(05-20-2014, 03:05 PM)Baseballkid1999 Wrote: I know sorry,I'm on my iPad and it autocorrected Sad
I have fits with auto correct .... Same with my voice 2 text. The things that Siri comes up with is terrible sometimes. I ALWAYS proofread Siri, or I could get into Siri-ous trouble! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Lol I see what ya did thereWink