Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally a decent Jumbo Box of 14 Bowman

Finally a decent Jumbo Box of 14 Bowman
Hi,

So far I have been through 3 Jumbo Boxes and 2 Hobby boxes of 2014 Bowman with nothing too earth shattering to show for it...today I picked up my 4th jumbo and finally a decent box but first I will broadcast my weak first 3 Jumbo and 2 Hobby (List only and scans on the decent box).

Hobby Box 1- Alex Yarbrough Black Refractor Auto /99

Hobby Box 2- Chris Flexen Base Auto and Yasiel Puig Black Parallel /25

Jumbo Box 1- Edwin Diaz Base Auto, Seth Mejias-Brean Base Auto and Leonardo Molina Blue Refractor Auto

Jumbo Box 2- Christian Binford Refractor Auto, Mike Mayers Base Auto and Ketel Marte Base Auto

Jumbo Box 3- J.R. Murphy Rookie Refractor Auto, Edwin Diaz Refractor Auto and Lewis Thorpe Base Auto

So after my not so good luck on these I picked up a Jumbo Box today and got these.

Chase De Jong Refractor Autograph
[Image: IMG_0010_NEW_zps25cda9f9.jpg]
After pulling this I thought I was in for some more disappointment.
Then I hit a Black Wave Hot Pack with an auto and a Silver /25 (Chris Beck)
[Image: IMG_0011_NEW_zps3997635b.jpg]
Next was this
[Image: IMG_0018_zpsfe50a568.jpg]
Not bad...he is off to a slow start but he is heating up.
Then my last auto...looks familiar but much more colorful!!!
[Image: IMG_0013_NEW_zpsda305db1.jpg]
This is just my luck though because while I am very happy with the box, last night I bought this.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321404655141?ssP...1439.l2649
Just in case the link doesn't work, its a 2014 Bowman Chrome Maikel Franco Refractor Auto /500.

Anyway...thoughts always welcome.

RE: Finally a decent Jumbo Box of 14 Bowman
Interested in trading the Edwin Diaz Ref Auto? If so let me know!
Looking for Edgar Martinez and some other Mariners RCs, autos, and mems.

I'd be happy to trade for any of those Francos if you wanna reduce your stock...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I sold the Diaz Refractor on ebay last week. Sorry. I usually list Refractor Autos on ebay just as fast as I get them. I keep the base autos unless I have doubles.
(05-16-2014, 11:26 PM)everett03 Wrote: Interested in trading the Edwin Diaz Ref Auto? If so let me know!

I have the Blue listed on feebay...I would consider doing something with the Refractor /500 when I get it but I would prob want to stick to a 1 for 1 deal. I checked what you have and I didn't see anything for the Franco, I really only collect Bowman Chrome Autos and you do have some other 14 Chrome Autos I need but I wouldn't want to trade down on that.
(05-16-2014, 11:31 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I'd be happy to trade for any of those Francos if you wanna reduce your stock...

would love the yarbrough black auto
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

The Yarbrough Black is gone already, I opened the other boxes the first week of Bowman's release. Sorry...if its a color refractor auto I usually list those for sale as soon as possible. I keep the base autos.
(05-17-2014, 08:25 AM)eric387387 Wrote: would love the yarbrough black auto

nice blue
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Sheesh, after all those stinky boxes, you deserved a nice box full of goodies. Those black wave cards are really nice, and nice to pull those 2 Franco cards, although ironically so.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks
(05-20-2014, 11:07 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: nice blue

I agree, although I did get a lot more than I expected for the Molina Blue Refractor but still those other boxes were less than satisfactory. And its always my luck after buying an autograph of someone on ebay that I pull 2 more of his autos. Lets hope then next boxes I pick up are just as good. I like all the wave cards and I like that everybody has a chance to pull them, not just the first 10000 packs that are sent to the same 50 people that abuse the one entry per household rule.
(05-20-2014, 10:31 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Sheesh, after all those stinky boxes, you deserved a nice box full of goodies. Those black wave cards are really nice, and nice to pull those 2 Franco cards, although ironically so.

Congrats. Very nice pulls. I think that Jumbo Box was meant for me so just pack it up and send it here. I don't mind that you opened it Smile