`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally going to see Camden Yards and have a few questions

Finally going to see Camden Yards and have a few questions
After wanting to go for a long time I have finally made plans to go to Camden Yards in Baltimore. Only a day trip but really pumped. Going in 8 days to see the O's play the Indians. Any suggestions on what to eat at the ballpark besides Boogs BBQ? Any suggestions for dinner that evening? I like a laid back place where I can stuff my face with crabs and beer Smile Thanks for any and all help.

RE: Finally going to see Camden Yards and have a few questions
Inner harbor is a cool area, lots of food. Blue crabs? If not espn zone? If you have a little extra time? Take the water taxi to fort mchenry, I think?. Its a pretty cool old fort, have fun.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Enjoy your trip! This is no more ESPN Zone. In its place is a Phillip's Seafood. I've been to two O's games this year. Ballpark is as good as ever. Where are you sitting?
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(05-16-2014, 05:36 PM)sfreinker Wrote: Enjoy your trip! This is no more ESPN Zone. In its place is a Phillip's Seafood. I've been to two O's games this year. Ballpark is as good as ever. Where are you sitting?
Thanks. I am actually looking tonight for tix. I like a couple seats front row down 3rd baseline that I see on StubHub so may get those.
(05-16-2014, 05:32 PM)elberson Wrote: Inner harbor is a cool area, lots of food. Blue crabs? If not espn zone? If you have a little extra time? Take the water taxi to fort mchenry, I think?. Its a pretty cool old fort, have fun.
Thanks. I will probably have a 2-3 hours to kill before dinner so I may take the water taxi to Ft. McHenry as you suggested.

Rusty Scupper has great seaford. Can't go wrong with Phillips either. Hard Rock Cafe is in the Power Plant building at the harbor also. There is also a Hooters and some smaller restaurants along the water. So much to see and do at Inner Harbor and the ballpark is a can't miss. Have fun!!
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

(05-16-2014, 07:28 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: Rusty Scupper has great seaford. Can't go wrong with Phillips either. Hard Rock Cafe is in the Power Plant building at the harbor also. There is also a Hooters and some smaller restaurants along the water. So much to see and do at Inner Harbor and the ballpark is a can't miss. Have fun!!
Thanks for info. I will look up the restaurants you suggested

If you can afford the time and money, the aquarium is a great place to spend some time too. Especially if you're bringing kids.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!