`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockey collector plans stay in Vancouver -> Cardshops?

Hockey collector plans stay in Vancouver -> Cardshops?
Hey guys,

i am a hockey collector from Germany and planning a stay in Vancouver in September.

Do you have any suggestions for lokal Card Shops? Would like to buy boxes of UD premier collection 01 until 04 and searching for single Cards UD Premier collection 02/03 and 01/02.

I am thankfull for some comments and recommendations!

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate your help

Helge

RE: Hockey collector plans stay in Vancouver -> Cardshops?
no ideas?Sad

try an google search of Vancouver for "local card shops in the Vancouver area". Then call a few places on that list until someone can gives you help as to who would have those older boxes. Hope this helps.

ok thanks a lot. i did it before, but thought i could get some hints where i have to be and where not!Wink

i think i will visit 2 Shops i langley and maybe OT sportscards in Vancouver, the owner seams to be very helpful and friendly, no ud premier boxes but maybe some other great wax boxes.

thanks for your help!!!

Helge

Yeah maybe if some one in Vancouver could answer this thread. They would be more helpful.

that was awesome, thanks for your help so long

Heige, I am in Vancouver and can help you out. Right now there are only few stores available that sell cards (mostly in the suburbs). Not sure where you planning to stay in GVRD (Greater Vancouver Regional Area - Vancouver and all the surrounding neighbourhoods), but feel free to contact me...thanks Z