Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ODDS and ENDS again, FS Scans inside
Photo 
ODDS and ENDS again, FS Scans inside
Found a few more items in the home maze. All FS, pm if inerested.
[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0002-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0003-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0004-1.jpg]
Enjoy! PS, no trades,,,Free ship over $50, under you pay
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: ODDS and ENDS again, FS Scans inside
How much for the Trout? Thanks.

Off to work
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Interested in the Machado's and the Ripken.
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket

Price on Trout Chrome as well. Thanks
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

The Ripken is a very limited edition of his 2131 games, not the regular 97 Ultra. $75 for the 4 cards del.
(05-15-2014, 12:07 AM)bowers25 Wrote: Interested in the Machado's and the Ripken.

$40
(05-15-2014, 12:16 AM)accfan01 Wrote: Price on Trout Chrome as well. Thanks

one bump only