`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COMC Problem with mail delivery!!! HELP!!!

RE: COMC Problem with mail delivery!!! HELP!!!
Instead of contacting them after the shipment has been requested next time try editing the shipment address when making the shipment request. It's what I do and the address I add isn't in their system or attached to my Paypal or banking info. It shouldn't cause you problems either and will guarantee that the address COMC has on the invoice matches the one you want instead of having them trying to scramble to catch one shipment out of dozens to hundreds to change before it leaves their hands.

(05-18-2014, 12:47 AM)kstjst Wrote: i'm kinda curious...that florida address that you just posted for the world to see, whose address is that? when i did a quick google search it was water link corp. so the item was sent from that address? i'm a little confused.
That is my couriers address its an office. Thats where I send all my packages to so they can send them over to me safely.
(05-18-2014, 08:57 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Instead of contacting them after the shipment has been requested next time try editing the shipment address when making the shipment request. It's what I do and the address I add isn't in their system or attached to my Paypal or banking info. It shouldn't cause you problems either and will guarantee that the address COMC has on the invoice matches the one you want instead of having them trying to scramble to catch one shipment out of dozens to hundreds to change before it leaves their hands.
Im not sure on what you mean here, Ive never seen that option show up.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I believe you can add another address to your paypal account. Or else, how is it that you could have something sent to Comc? You would have to plug that address in wouldn't you? If you had done that then Comc wouldn't even be in the picture at this point.

I also see what you are saying in that if Moe had updated the address it should not be an international address or label, it would be the Florida label. At that point, if you have an email conversation and a response to your request to adjust the mailing address to Florida, it definitely is Comc's fault...you should take it up with Moe's superior. Lay everything out in the timeline you have...not in pieces like you did for this string (info and timelines seemed to have gotten mixed up). Start with the purchase transaction, move to the emailed request to change address, then Comc's confirmation on that, then to the label number you were given and the fact that it is an international shipping number and not a domestic label. Maybe a fresh set of eyes/ears will understand what you are trying to tell Moe.

(05-14-2014, 06:17 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: I think I cant because my credit card is from venezuela, so no matter which address I add, the country will always be venezuela and there is no way to change it, unless im wrong, maybe someone can help me out.

I had a package delivered by USPS, according to the tracking number, but I never saw it in my mailbox. There was not much I could do. It was apparently stolen, as I wholly believe they delivered it. The USPS guarantees delivery of packages, what happens after that is tricky. My mailbox is at the end of my driveway and not attached to my house. I'm lucky this has only happened once.

I know this is not the same thing, but I always track everything and insure everything I send close to $50+, just in case.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(05-19-2014, 08:40 AM)jonathani Wrote: I had a package delivered by USPS, according to the tracking number, but I never saw it in my mailbox. There was not much I could do. It was apparently stolen, as I wholly believe they delivered it. The USPS guarantees delivery of packages, what happens after that is tricky. My mailbox is at the end of my driveway and not attached to my house. I'm lucky this has only happened once.

I know this is not the same thing, but I always track everything and insure everything I send close to $50+, just in case.
Well this one actually had no more updates on the usps tracking site after it left the los angeles sort facility and the delivery address is and office so no mailbox they leave it with the secretary. this frustrates me.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s