`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thief!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Thief!!!!!!!!!!!
@stevca ...... I live near the mass border.... rakes and torches are in order!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(05-14-2014, 03:54 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Maybe not an ebay claim, but if he paid through paypal and didn't send it as a gift, then he can get a paypal refund.
It's great to have some many resources like you to explain the ins and outs of these things! I love this community sometimes.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Unreal... hang in there, I finally got ALL my cards. You pretty much have to make it clear that you'll do whatever it takes (police, fbi, secret service, ebay cops... BEATINGS, etc.) and eventually it will work itself out. I finally nabbed mine about an hour after they went on Ebay... a full 5 months after they were "missing." The guy finally realized he had no hope of selling them on the internet w/o me being on him like white on rice so he caved. I'll keep an eye out. I go to Boston every so often (stalking Brady), hopefully he's close? Marinonation knows no mercy Wink
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

Hope this ends/ended well.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]