`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These are going to be Hard to Trade for But Looking to See what is out there (Scans)

These are going to be Hard to Trade for But Looking to See what is out there (Scans)
Looking mostly of a jeter auto, 2012 ginter needs, and really anything that catches my eyes. Let me state this again these are tradable but hard to trade for, so come strong. Thanks

The Juan M. Plate auto is gone.
[Image: Trade3001_zpsfdb73122.jpg]
Biggio Gold is Gone
[Image: Trade2001_zps2da497c0.jpg]
Miguel Cabrera is Gone
[Image: Trade1001_zps58ddbe4c.jpg]
[Image: Trade4001_zpsc993d966.jpg]
[Image: 2010ProdebtFutureGamePatch1of1-MikeMinor...225df7.jpg]

RE: These are going to be Hard to Trade for But Looking to See what is out there (Scans)
Would like a shot at the Pedroia. What is it numbered to?

Thank you,
Rob

RE: These are going to be Hard to Trade for But Looking to See what is out there (Scans)
Check our trade. Would like that Aaron. Thanks
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

The Pedroia is numbered 1 of 10

(05-12-2014, 07:30 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Would like a shot at the Pedroia. What is it numbered to?

Thank you,
Rob
Tongue 
Who are the gypsy plates and what value do you have on minor?

The plates are David Wright, Roberto Clemente, and Iglesias of the Tigers. As for the Minor I have $200 + in it but would let it go for a nice card that sell anywhere between $150 and $200. Thanks

(05-12-2014, 08:02 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Who are the gypsy plates and what value do you have on minor?

Very nice stuff! That Minor patch is crazy!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

the aaron is nice, don't know that I have anything to throw at it

What are you looking for in return for the Ashburn? I would love a shot at it. Thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

Just PM me a list of stuff you are willing to trade for thanks.

(05-13-2014, 05:29 PM)kfeldman Wrote: What are you looking for in return for the Ashburn? I would love a shot at it. Thanks