`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Scratchin the itch - 4 Bowman Blasters

RE: Scratchin the itch - 4 Bowman Blasters
(05-12-2014, 10:07 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Yeah, I wasn't going to give Bowman anymore of my $$$ but after seeing what's available in retail, a couple of Blasters more won't really hurt all that much. Right?
Spoken like a true addict
Can we start a support group ?

haha, i am in!!! lol

(05-12-2014, 10:24 AM)rentzington Wrote: Spoken like a true addict
Can we start a support group ?
... and I can quit any time I want, too! LOL
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

So, of course I ran out at lunch and picked up 2 blasters ... of course there's not going to be a 1:50,000 hit in my blaster ... but being the delusional (aka: addicted) collector that I am, was hoping to get something good. It wasn't a total waste ... I got an auto of Gus Schlosser /500 ... (almost a total waste Smile )
Anyway, just putting it out there, but regular refractors (/500) ... anybody getting them? I've picked up a bunch of retail and Hobby and I've been getting more autos than refractors. Is that the same with you guys? I've opened half a case of Hobby plus another 10 blasters/hangers ....only 2 refractors??? What's up with that?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-12-2014, 02:24 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: So, of course I ran out at lunch and picked up 2 blasters ... of course there's not going to be a 1:50,000 hit in my blaster ... but being the delusional (aka: addicted) collector that I am, was hoping to get something good. It wasn't a total waste ... I got an auto of Gus Schlosser /500 ... (almost a total waste Smile )
Anyway, just putting it out there, but regular refractors (/500) ... anybody getting them? I've picked up a bunch of retail and Hobby and I've been getting more autos than refractors. Is that the same with you guys? I've opened half a case of Hobby plus another 10 blasters/hangers ....only 2 refractors??? What's up with that?
i think you just have some bad mojo because ive gotten refractors.

the funny thing is all these big hits seem to be coming from retail blasters and hangers but almost all of my purchases have been totally worthless save the one blaster with a green abreu.

I was in some big case breaks too and didnt get much until that bryant.

Wow joe! Great pulls man! Congrats
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

Great pulls Joe! Love the Gretzky auto.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present