`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
What is the best brand/box for hard signed autos?

RE: What is the best brand/box for hard signed autos?
I will always pick up UD cards but I like Pro as well. Now that I am back collecting, I can go higher end.

I rather have a few good cards than trying to build a set. I have so many worthless base cards from years past that are just taking up space.

Does anyone know if Bowman Chrome has curling issues?

Thanks for everyone's input. I need to reacquaint myself with what's out there so all comments are helpful.

Press Pass is all on-card autos - however, they do not have logos on them so some do not like it and the values of individual cards tend to be lower than the licensed products. But Gameday Gallery is all autograph and has 5 cards per box and the regular Press Pass has 6 autos per box. But since everything is on card, its the best relatively inexpensive choice for on-card autographs. Since the products come out pre-draft they also tend to have clearer autographs than the later licensed products.

Gameday Gallery has some great on card autos, but if you're a college guy who likes team logos/colors/etc., UD has some great stuff! UD Quantum wasn't bad and Topps Five Star is always solid.